Monday, December 12, 2011

5. Hands and Feet Images

 I like the depth of field, and the detail in the baby's feet.

 I love the detail in the fingers, and the different lighting.
 I like the depth, the baby's face in the top of the picture, and the detail in the wrinkles.
 I love the hands supporting the two babies' feet, this stood out as very different, because it had two different  sets of feet, and you didn't see the face.
I love the bracelets, the detail in the hands, the clothing in the background, and the depth.

3 comments:

  1. I would like to use the first picture for the cover of a scientific journal, can you contact me please?
    mail:
    megasmoking@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lOVELY PHOTOS - THANK YOU FOR PUBLISHING.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Margra, but this post was for a class I was doing at that time, not my original work.
    If you'd like to see my most recent and original photos:
    AaronCohenPhotography.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete